1.4
Additional Fees

I just began working with Cartus last week and am having a terrible experience. I am going to raise my concerns to the State Depaetment of Consumer Protection.

They are unethical. Cartus is franchiser of several real estate firms, interestingly the firms they steer you towards. However, they did not disclose the relationship to me, I found out through my own research.

Secondly, Cartus contacted an agent I had previously spoken to and attempted to tag on, AFTER I specifically told them to not contact the agent until I gave the okay.

Thirdly, Cartus's on-line account creation process is a farce. I've received six emails over the past four days to register, and none of the provided links work. I've brought this to the attention of the Cartus counselor assigned to me, and all they do is continue to send me the same inactive link.

As far as I am concerned Cartus is a worthless middleman; they get paid fees for providing ZERO value!

Comments

JonWyatt

We are sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction. If you are still in process, please contact our Office of the President at 888-767-9357.