Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was *** enough to buy a house from Cartus.Or rather a seller who was with the cartus relocation program.

Everything was delayed. I somehow persevered and on the day of the closing, the cartus realtor whipped out a form that I had to sign and notarize absolving cartus and the seller from any and all responsiblity in the event that they misrepresented any facts about the house. signing this form was a big mistake. ofcourse soon after closing several issues have been popping up.

some of the contractors in the area we contacted to fix these issues told us that they had informed the previous owner in writing of the issues that we were now facing, but he had refused to fix those issues. he did not mention any of these issues in the disclosure report either. Cartus seems like knew there were issues hence the form they wanted me to sign and notarize.

trying to figure out legal recourse to this problem.In short, NEVER EVER buy a house from Cartus!!!!!!!!

Review about: Cartus Home Buying.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Cartus?

Comments

JonWyatt
Danbury, Connecticut, United States #1351832

Please call our Office of the President on 888-767-9357. We would like to discuss the process and your concerns.