4.9
Turnaround Time

We are using Cartus for a relocation from CA to FL. I was researching the company and found this site which really had me worried.

SO far I have to say, in case anyone is searching like I was, that our experience has been great. There is the delay with the time difference but that is not Cartus's fault. We have accepted an offer on our house, via Cartus, and are in that escrow period. We have made one buying trip and our reimbursements were paid within 3-4 business days of expense submittal.

Our consultant keeps us updated. We did use a Cartus realtor via C21 on the sale side because we wanted someone with Cartus experience and it has proved valuable.

I will post again after the sale is complete and the buy side too, we are still searching for our new home so temporary living will have to do for now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cartus Relocation Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Our consultant and realtor, Fact that my copmpany paid for it, Reimbursement was timely, Professionalism and response time.

I didn't like: Time difference between ca and ct.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 17.

Comments

Just wanted to update now that all is done. Our experience remained good with Cartus for our Relo.

We did not use a Cartus financial institution on our purchase so our closing costs had to be paid by us and then reimbursement requested. That did take a few weeks. But other then that all reimbursements (temp living, per diem, inspections) were paid timely within a few days.

We were happy with out experience. Wondering if the level of service has to do with the Cartus Contract (employer) I would hope not but......

Same here... I'm VERY nervous, as they are delaying us in even getting the ball rolling! Ugh.