Cartus Financial Corporation did not honor the agreed upon Buyer Agency Compensation in a recent Relo transaction that I closed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Ronkonkoma Branch.The relocating employee agreed to accept my client's offer to purchase and Cartus Financial Corporation is not honoring my request for full payment even though the Listing Agent and her Branch Manager agree with my request for balance due.

John Wyatt in The Office of The President at Cartus Financial Corporation said his Legal Department claims no additional commission is due my agency. Bottom line: Cartus is not honoring the meeting of the minds and will not accept the fact that the Listing Agent furnished a Commission Agreement that incorrectly stated my agency's commission. Cartus will not accept human error and honor the deal. I completed my professional services and my client closed as agreed.

The right thing to do would be to pay both brokers as agreed when the deal was made.I've been trying to collect for about a month and will continue to do so until Cartus pays as agreed.

Review about: Cartus Relocation Service.

Had an Experience with Cartus?

Comments