Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

"Direct Reimbursement” relocation program was offered to me and Cartus is the relo assigned to manage it, the 3 pages guide with GE logo on the top of the page, the first page indicated: DEPARTURE HOME REIMBURSEMENT: Real estate agent’s commission, provided it does not exceed the standard percentage, up to 6% On the phone the Cartus Rep.indicated if a broker other than Cartus designated broker selected than the brokerage fee will be 1% lower.

I negotiated with an excellent quality customer service realtor and he agrees to handle the sale for a 1% lower than the 6% industry standard, with only a 5% only because I'm a long time returning customer. When the sale closing statement submitted to Cartus for reimbursements, Cartus deducted an additional 1% and reimbursed me only 4% Should I sue Cartus and GE for the mishandling of my relo, the document were e-mailed to me from Cartus with the following statement: "It was nice talking to you today. Here is the program guide for you".

Document Controls on the bottom of the page: (GEMDR_16-0209_March 2016) No mentioning at all anywhere on the document/guide of 1% deduction, These are two big enough corp.with no professional documentation for SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) of relocating employees with their families from one part of the country to the other, as if it's just a parcel..!

Review about: Cartus Relocation Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer serivce, Lack of structure and guidance.

Had an Experience with Cartus?

Comments